Says he loved his brother, says he’s innocent, inheritance money not a factor…..!
Not looking good for Zaid however, a million dollar feud mixed with dueling Muslims, my bet is that he had him murdered and the rest to avoid being witnesses.
I didn’t hire a hitman: Brother of Alps massacre victim is arrested over £1million murder plot, but pleads his innocence and says, I loved him
- Zaid Al-Hilli was today held by Surrey Police in connection to the shooting
- Saad Al-Hilli, his wife Ikbal and her mother Suhaila al-Allaf were all killed
- Cyclist Sylvain Mollier was also shot dead near Annecy in September 2012
- Officers pictured taking bags of evidence out of Zaid’s home
- French prosecutors want to talk to Saad’s orphans, who survived massacre
- Police across Channel also claim Mr Al-Hilli was ‘living in fear’ before death
By ARTHUR MARTIN, CHRISTIAN GYSIN and NEIL SEARS
PUBLISHED: 10:07 GMT, 24 June 2013 | UPDATED: 23:57 GMT, 24 June 2013
The brother of one of the French Alps massacre victims has denied hiring a hitman to kill the family over a £1million-plus inheritance feud.
Accountant Zaid al-Hilli, 54, was arrested at his home in Surrey yesterday morning on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
His brother Saad al-Hilli, 50, was killed in a gun attack in France that left three others dead and Saad’s daughters Zainab, eight, and Zeena, five, orphaned.
More here. H/T: EDL Buck