An act of terrorism that ”Team Obama” refuses to recognize.
Thanks for Michelle Malkin reminding us, via DM
Thirteen men and women, plus the unborn child of Pvt. Francheska Velez, died in the bloody terrorist rampage at Fort Hood three years ago today.
1. Lt. Col. Juanita Warman, 55, Havre de Grace, Md.
2. Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, Va.
3. Cpt. John P. Gaffaney, 54, San Diego, Calif.
4. Cpt. Russell Seager, 41, Racine, Wis.
5. Staff Sgt. Justin Decrow, 32, Plymouth, Ind.
6. Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, Wis.
7. Spc. Jason Hunt, 22, Tillman, Okla.
8. Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, Tenn.
9. PFC Aaron Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, Utah
10. PFC Michael Pearson, 22, Bolingbrook, Ill.
11. PFC Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, Minn.
12. Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago, Ill. and her unborn baby
13. Michael G. Cahill, Cameron, Texas [civilian]
The current appeaser-in-chief refuses to abandon the dhimmi definition of the attack as “workplace violence.” Need more reason to get out tomorrow and vote him out? Listen to the families of those who were murdered: