Malmö Sweden



You read that right. Swedish police have to learn Arabic, it’s gone that far. KGS

NOTE: The TT some years ago interviewed Swedish police in Malmö, and you could see it in their eyes that they were completely fed up with their situation. No doubt this will be met with a lot of disgust from these same men. KGS

More here.

H/T: Baron Boddissey

10 Responses

  1. Ot: KGS did you restyle the page? I’m loving the blob fish! 🙂

    1. Yes! Glad that you like it. Have to shake things up a bit every so often. tx

  2. When I heard about this on the radio this morning, I couldn’t stop myself and I burst out laughing. I might have LOOKED a bit crazy as I was laughing by myself but at times like this I feel like a sane man in a crazy world.

    Meanwhile…the Swedish “Center Party” is about to have their congress to elect a new party leader. The party delegates will get to choose between Annie Lööf and…well, that’s who they get to choose. There is no need to confuse things with multiple choices, now is there? What does Annie Lööf want? Well, she wants lower taxes for with high incomes. Okay, I could go for that (even though I’m not one of those). What else? Well she wants to seriously reduce job protection making it easier to fire long term employes, (hmm…).
    Anything else? Oh yea, she wants more immigration. Much much MUCH more immigration! How much is that you say? Well, today about 15% of the Swedish population consist of immigrants. Add their Swedish born Children and about 20% leaving 80% of the population being born in Sweden to Swedish born parents. Flip those numbers around and you’ve got how much more. In a report presented in preparation for this congress called: “Välkommen till nybyggarlandet/ Welcome to the settler country”, the Center party enthusiastically concludes that if we’d only had a bit more liberal immigration policies (the kind the report suggest Sweden adapt), a bit more like (they claim) e.g. Canada, Sweden could today have had a population 40 million The report if very enthusiastic how much more “dynamic” Sweden would have been and about all the problems this would solve and. FORTY FUCKING MILLION!!

    Again I feel like a sane man in a crazy (C-R-A-Z-Y) world. Why the hell would we want to be reduced to a minority of less than 20% in our own country?! How could ANYONE think that this sounds like a good idea?! And by “anyone”, I mean anyone with an ounce of loyalty towards this country and Her people. Some people do consider themselves above such things. Some of those; The very wealthy, might profit from such a thing. Opening the flood gates and allow millions in who will work for peanuts = Swedish middle and working class fucked good and proper. And probably gang raped and murdered to.
    The Swedish over-class would have to all live in gated communities with armed guards.

    Oh yea, and the report also concludes that the Swedish language is a key part in integrating in the Swedish society. Are these people mad? What they hell makes these people think that anyone would bother to learn to speak Swedish if only a small minority spoke it as their first language?

  3. I worked myself up a bit while writing that and the result was more than a few typos, lacking punctuations etc. Sorry about that.

  4. I guess I should also include a link to the report as evidence that I’m not making this up:ämma2011_Del1_10_low_kom7.pdf

    And I would also like to congratulate Americans and Brits. Contrary to what you may have been told elsewhere, Somalians in the US and the UK are very successful. The report therefor conclude that this is proof positive that the failure of the Somalian community to support themselves in Sweden is something that can’t possibly have anything to do with the Somalians themselves or their culture. After all, if the Somalians are very successful wherever they go, except Sweden, then there must be something wrong with Sweden. I wonder though, if they’re such a resource in the UK and the USA…maybe you’d like to allow the ones in Sweden to emigrate there? Being a chartable type of guy, I’d be prepared to chip in for a one-way ticket. That’s just the kind of guy I am. It’s a win-win-win, right?

  5. As usual the apologists, lackeys, and lapdogs of Islam have the situation backwards. How about the shocking idea that the immigrant community learn to be polite and master the societal norms. I won’t hold my breath, most of them will still insult the host country, refuse to assimilate, engage in criminal acts, and be a parasitic burden.

  6. In a sane world the colonists would be forced to learn Swedish instead. But of course that would be the sane thing to do.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.