A failed state will always be a failed state as long as Islam is the prime motivating factor to its existence.
Yet another reason to reject the ”take them all in mentality” of the loon Left and crony corporatist faux free marketers. There will always be a steady stream of these people, best to help them where they are then to deprive even more people who can’t leave.
Taliban are at the gates of Kabul as their suicide bombers launch latest in wave of attacks in the Afghan capital
Afghan security officials desperately help one badly injured man, who was caught up in the deadly suicide bomb attack
- The Taliban have claimed responsibility for a deadly attack on a civilian contractors compound in Kabul
- A man drove a truck laden with explosives into Camp Baron close the capital city’s main airport
- At least 30 Afghan civilians, including nine children, were wounded in the attack on Camp Baron
- Yesterday a suicide bomber carried out a Taliban attack at a military checkpoint on the outskirts of the city
- See more of the latest news updates on the Taliban bomb attack in Afghanistan
The Taliban carried out a truck bomb attack on a compound for civilian contractors near Kabul airport today, just hours after a lone suicide bomber detonated his explosives vest as the latest in a series of attacks in the Afghan capital over the past week.
At least 30 Afghan civilians, including nine children, were wounded in the attack on Camp Baron, a heavily protected residential compound for civilian technical contractors close to the city’s main airport, a health ministry official said.
A police official said a truck packed with explosives drove up to the armoured gates of the complex before being detonated, smashing windows and sending glass flying and badly damaging nearby houses.
The Taliban later claimed responsibility for the attack which targeted the heavily walled compound in a bid to cause further terror in the city.
NOTE: Obama’s mission complete moment.