CANADA: WOULD BE POP-TARD CONVERT TO ISLAM KILLED BEFORE PULLING OFF POP-TARD SUICIDE BOMBING IN

Convert pop-tard eliminated before he could pop….

pop-tards

Aaron Driver

terror

UPDATES: BREAKING: Thwarted MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK in CANADIAN city

VICTOR LASZLO REBEL COMMENTATOR

In a dramatic take down with an explosion and gunfire, an Islamic State agent was taken down by police in the process of an attempted suicide bombing in the Ontario city of Strathroy today.

UPDATE: From CTV NEWS:

A suspected ISIS sympathizer believed to be the lone suspect in a suicide bomb plot on a major Canadian city was killed Wednesday during a dramatic police takedown in a southern Ontario town, CTV News has learned.

Aaron Driver, 23, was killed inside a home in Strathroy, Ont., a community about 225 kilometres west of Toronto. He was well known to Canadian intelligence and police officials for his support for the Islamist terrorist group.

Police believe Driver was acting alone in the alleged plot, and there is no threat to public safety. But officials were swarming the Strathroy house until late Wednesday night, concerned about what may have been inside.

The Rebel in an other update provides an article from The Star of an interview with Harun Abdurahman from 2015:

Harun Abdurahman is a Canadian who was raised as a Christian in a military family with a proud record of service in the Canadian Armed Forces. He converted to Islam at 17. What follows is an edited version of his answers during his interview with the Star. (Harun Abdurahman is an online alias.)

[…]

Another reason I started studying Islam is because it’s not just a religion as you can compare to Christianity or mainstream Judaism but it’s a full-encompassing way of life that includes a financial system, a system of law, as well as religious beliefs and practices.

Check it all out here at The Rebel

More:

Canada terror suspect dead after ‘suicide attack thwarted’

Police give an update outside the home in Strathroy.
Police give an update outside the home in Strathroy. CREDIT: AP

Asuspect banned from associating with the Islamic State was dead after Canada’s national police force thwarted what an official said was a suicide bomb plot.

A senior police official said late on Wednesday the suspect allegedly planned to use a bomb to carry out a suicide bombing mission in a public area but was killed in a police operation.

The official identified the suspect as Aaron Driver.

Mr Driver, originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba, and in his mid-20s, was under a court order from earlier this year to not associate with any terrorist organisation, including the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

More here

CANADA: PARENTS CONFIRM CANADIAN KIDS WERE CHOKED AND SLAPPED BY REFUGEE CHILDREN……

What doesn’t fit The Narrative the media scrubs from the record…..

“They said in the paper she was choked with chains two different times. That wasn’t what was said. She was choked twice, but once with a necklace. She was choked with their hands. Like it was just a bunch of little stories that kept adding up and I was like this is enough. Like, once or twice it happens, maybe its just rough play. But it’s happening a lot. And it hasn’t just been this week. There has been numerous things that have happened. Not just with my kids.”

COVER UP: Parents, student CONFIRM refugee children choke, slap Canadian kids

Last week an article by the Chronicle Herald detailed multiple instances of Syrian refugees assaulting Canadian children. The article featured comments by a woman nicknamed “Missy” who explained how her daughter had been choked with a chain and her son had been visibly threatened on the soccer field.

The story was pulled soon after it was posted with members of the left-wing media decrying the story as “racist,” “Islamophobic,” “xenophobic” or simply just not true.

In place of the story, an apologetic message was left in its place saying the story needed more research and was “insensitive” to the refugees.

The Herald also didn’t like how its story found its way onto “right-wing” websites that are critical of mass Muslim migration.

And in a letter on the Halifax regional school board’s website, Superintendent Elwin LeRoux called the complaints by parents in the paper “unsubstantiated accusations” and insisted they were “not true.”

However, the Herald did admit that other parents had come forward with stories of their children being attacked.

In the aftermath of this story and the Herald’s self-censorship, no one in the Media Party bothered to do any research.

The Rebel, however, did.

More here at Rebel Media. H/T: Vlad

CANADA: SHOOT-UP AMONG FUNERAL GOERS AT CEMETERY CONNECTED TO VIOLENT/HATEFUL GROUP……

H/T: TT Reader, Jim Sankton: ”Hey Tundra! Maybe you can give this some coverage.”

These Muslims, packing guns, turn a funeral into a shooting gallery.

The idiot RCMP, Cpl Sharon Franks, in regards to the shooting, can be quoted as saying..

……“They were there to mourn a friend, a family member,” Franks said. “This is one of those things that’s hard to understand.”

These Muslims and the graveyard are directly connected to “Muslims of Calgary”, a violent and extreme group of Muslims in Alberta who have a well established track record of advocating violence and hatred toward non-Muslims.

And in response to this shooting not a peep from the Premier of Alberta or the mayor of Calgary, Naheed Nenshi, himself a Muslim. Even the bloody Calgary chief of police hasn’t said a word.

Absolutely incredible!!!!!

Jim Sankston
Alberta

That we tolerate Islam 101’ers in our countries is ”hard to understand”.

Mike Drew/Postmedia

4 people shot during funeral at Muslim Cemetery outside Calgary

TRUDEAU’S CANADA: FOUR CONSERVATIVE TALK HOSTS FIRED FROM CFRA ON SAME DAY…….

No reason was given…..

justin trudea cair can

Ottawa talk radio CFRA fires multiple hosts

REBEL STAFF

Popular conservative talk show hosts, John Counsell, Nick Vandergragt, Mark Sutcliffe, and Ron Corbett all let go from Ottawa’s only broadcast conservative talk radio. No reason was given.

Lowell Green, the icon of the station left CFRA earlier this year and was replaced by Rob Snow, who many felt was farther to the political left. The video above is from a caller to John Counsell on his last night on air, Feb. 16 – 2016. According to the linked story above, all were notified of immediate termination at a meeting today at 10:45 AM Feb. 17th.

The Rebel

TRUDEAU’S CANADA: IMPORT 50 000 AMERICAN-JEW HATING SYRIANS BY END OF 2016……..

According to the Left, this of course means ”progress”.

Up to 50,000 Syrian refugees could be in Canada by end of 2016

BY SHAWN JEFFORDS, TORONTO SUN

FIRST POSTED: | UPDATED:

John McCallum
Immigration Minister John McCallum speaks to the media during a news conference in Montreal, Thursday, December 3, 2015. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Graham Hughes)

TORONTO – Canada will accept between 35,000 and 50,000 Syrian refugees by the end of 2016, Immigration Minister John McCallum says.

McCallum huddled up with provincial ministers and community organizations in Toronto Thursday to talk about planning to settle refugees in the city. The Liberal government has promised to bring in 10,000 people by Dec. 31, and another 15,000 by the end of February.

Between the government sponsored 25,000 and another 10,000 privately sponsored refugees, Canada will be home to at least 35,000 Syrians by the end of 2016, McCallum said.

“I’m confident in the course of 2016, even now as we speak, there will be more privately sponsored refugees coming forward,” McCallum said, adding that those figures could go as high as 50,000.

More here. H/T: Pat Condell

OTTAWA LIBRARY OFFERS BOOK FILLED WITH CLASSIC VIOLENT ISLAMIC MESSAGING…….

Most of the koran is like that as well……

koran koran koran koran

We are in this predicament because we have lost our sense of cultural superiority as well as having mainstreamed inherently violent Islam.

Ottawa Public Library Books have Islamacist Hate Messages

Are Muslims who live in Canada living in a state of war with their host country?  Should they see other Canadians as the enemy?

The Ottawa Public Library (St. Laurent Branch) is currently holding books by Mohamed el-Ghazali, one of the most extreme of Islamcist writers who preaches violence and hate towards non-Muslims and Muslims who do not live according to his extremist view of Islam.

One of the books has the title “One Hundred Questions about Islam.”  The book has several insights such as:

  1.  If you are a Muslim living in a non-Muslim country, then you are in a state of war against your host country.
  2.  If you are a Muslim living in a non-Muslim country, then you are living with the enemy.
  3.  Only a caliphate is an acceptable form of government.
  4.  If you kill the takfir (non-Muslim/apostate) then you will go to paradise.
  5.  Women cannot work.  Nor can they leave the home without permission.
  6.  You must kill those Muslims who leave the faith.
  7.  Christians have no rights and cannot be allowed to construct churches etc.

Of note, a search of books on Islam at the St. Laurent branch revealed more violent texts including others by el-Ghazali.  There were no books there that expressed a historical view of Islam nor any books on the modernization of Islam.

It is not known if this book was purchased by the Ottawa Public Library or if it was donated by an individual or a group.  An informal conversation with a staff member suggested that books that were donated were subjected to a specific process and were approved for use by staff.

Mohamed el-Ghazali is the author of more than 90 books.  He became best known in the press for his public defense of the assassins of Dr. Farg Fouda.  Dr Fouda was a secularist who spoke out against Islamacist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood and was killed because of this.  El-Ghazali stated at trial that anyone who opposed the full imposition of Islamic law was an apostate and should be killed either by the government or by devout individuals.

More here. H/T: Vlad

CANADA: INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR TARD KHADAR HASSAN KHALIB……..

Yes, for jihad terrorism…….

khalib2

Khadar Hassan Khalib

Wanted on international warrant for participation in terrorist activities.

Wanted for conspiracy, participation in activity of terrorist group and leaving Canada to participate in activity of a terrorist group.

Working in conjunction with Interpol.

More here. H/T Vlad

THE MODERATE FANATICS OF ISLAM 101: CANADA’S TAREK FATAH……

Again, Mr. Fatah, “You can’t have it both ways.” I believe your aim has always been to construct a mythical, modernity-friendly Islam, albeit a non-existent Islam, as a counterpoise to a very violent and unfriendly veridical Islam, the Islam that exists in the world today, just as it has since the time of Mohammed. But time is running out for you, Mr. Fatah. Two American presidential candidates have recently remarked unfavourably in regards to Islam. Of course, these statements must surely have caused great consternation and horror in the news rooms of what has become a morally defunct and epicene Western media. And these candidates, to my knowledge, are not retracting their statements. Your advocacy, on behalf of an Islam that has never existed, that will never exist, that you insist does exist, will soon be exposed as nothing short of the same fanaticism synonymous with so many of your fellow religious. Only yours is the “moderate” version.

Read it all here at Jihad Watch

CANADA: ISLAM 101’ERS JAILED FOR LIFE IN PLOT TO DERAIL TRAIN……..

Or in a better world, scheduled to be hung the following day.

Terror suspects are jailed for life in Canada for plot to derail train

Two radical Islamists have been sentenced to life in prison in Canada on Wednesday. They had planned to derail a packed passenger train travelling between Toronto and New York.

Kanada Zug Terrorverdacht

Two men had plotted to cut a hole in a railway bridge to derail the Canadian Via Rail passenger trainbetween Toronto and New York, aiming to kill and injure dozens of people. Investigators in the case alleged during the trial that they had received guidance from members of al-Qaida in Iran ; Iranian government officials denied having anything to do with the plot.

Defendants Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser will now have to serve a minimum of 10 years before becoming eligible for parole on the life sentences handed to them earlier today.

Chiheb Esseghaier

During the trial, defendent Chiheb Esseghaier was alleged to have links to al-Qaida in Iran, while also working with a terror cell in New York

Tunisian national Chiheb Esseghaier was found guilty in March of all five charges against him, including conspiracy to participate in or contribute to terrorist activities. Raed Jaser, a Canadian resident of Palestinian descent, was found guilty of three of four charges while the jury remained deadlocked on a conspiracy charge, as the prosecution did not manage to establish a direct link to overseas extremists in his case. The two men, both in their 30s, were arrested in 2013.

More here. H/T: Fjordman

CANADA: MUSLIM BEATS WIFE IN FRONT OF COP, SAYS HE ENTITLED TO, SHE’S HIS PROPERTY…….

Still believe that all cultures are equal?

black-eye

Beat wife in front of cops

‘He also said … his wife is his property and he can do what he wants with her’

BY DEAN PRITCHARD, WINNIPEG SUN

FIRST POSTED: | UPDATED:

Gavel

A Winnipeg man who allegedly assaulted his wife in front of police and told an officer he could do what he wants with “his property” is now fighting a bail order banning him from having any contact with the woman.

“Even if her wish was to have contact with (the accused), the Crown would be strongly opposed to any variation of the bail,” Crown attorney Vuk Mitrovic told court Wednesday.

In the presence of police, the accused “was undeterred in committing an assault on his wife,” Mitrovic said. “The attitude he demonstrated … should cause the court grave concern about the safety and protection of the public.”

The accused, who is not being identified to protect the identity of the alleged victim, was arrested June 24 after police responded to a 911 call from his family’s Lorne Avenue apartment.

The man has filed a motion to remove a bail condition prohibiting him from living with his wife and nine children pending resolution of his charges.

“I have been away from my home and my family (for over a month),” the man told court through an interpreter. “This is a problem according to my faith to be away from my family.”

H/T: Jihad Watch via Blazing Cat Fur

FRANCE: MUSTARD WHO BEHEADED BOSS CONFESSES……..

Hey Canada, someone in your neck of the woods is an enough of a pal of the tard to get sent a selfie with a gruesome trophy.

Salhi’s confession came after it emerged the married father-of-three sent a gruesome selfie photo of himself and the severed head to a WhatsApp number in Canada.

‘French beheading suspect admits to killing’

'French beheading suspect admits to killing'

Police at the scene of the attack on Friday. Photo: AFP

Published: 28 Jun 2015 12:04 GMT+02:00

Yassin Salhi, 35, “has also given details about the circumstances” surrounding the killing, according to investigation sources, who said he would be transferred to Paris for further questioning later Sunday.

Salhi’s confession came after it emerged the married father-of-three sent a gruesome selfie photo of himself and the severed head to a WhatsApp number in Canada.

Investigators have warned however that it could be a relay number and the intended recipient could be anywhere in the world.

The grisly killing came on the same day as two other attacks claimed by the Islamic State jihadist group, which left 38 people dead at a beach resort in Tunisia and 27 in a suicide bombing in Kuwait.

More here.

CANADA: TARD ROAD RAGE, CALLS WHITE MALE CRACKER, GETS SUSPENDED…….

Now if it was a white driver, do you think that he would just get suspended?

Taxi driver suspended over extreme road rage video

A taxi driver caught on camera swearing and hurling racial slurs at a security guard has been taken off the job.

The video was filmed by Justin McKillican on Wednesday around 2:30 p.m.

He says he was walking through Rideau Centre when he noticed a security guard helping an elderly woman who seemed to be in pain and when he got out to Rideau Street another guard was awaiting an ambulance.

Just before the ambulance arrived, McKillican said that a Capital Taxi van pulled into the space that was being saved for the emergency vehicle.

The driver was told by security that an ambulance was on the way and that he needed to move. That’s when things got heated and when McKillican pulled out his phone to record the exchange.

More here. H/T: Vlad

CANADA: MUSLIM JIHADI COUPLE CONVICTED IN PLOTTING BOMB ATTACK…….

What’s so difficult in spelling out exactly what ”Canadian couple” is in question.

Jury convicts Canadian couple of plotting 2013 pressure cooker bomb attack

john-nuttall-and-amanda-korody640360.jpg

This undated image shows John Nuttall and Amanda Korody, who were convicted June 2, 2015 in connection with a plot to set off pressure cooker bombs during Canada Day celebrations at British Columbia’s provincial legislature in 2013. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)

A jury found a Canadian couple guilty Tuesday of plotting to set off pressure-cooker bombs outside British Columbia’s provincial legislature two years ago on Canada Day, when thousands of people were expected to be there.

The jury in Vancouver began deliberating on Sunday morning and returned their verdict late Tuesday against John Nuttall and Amanda Korody. They found the two recent converts to Islam guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and making or possessing an explosive device. The judge last month had entered a ruling of not guilty to another charge of knowingly facilitating a terrorist activity, citing unspecified legal reasons.

The couple were arrested in July 2013 after police accused them of attempting to target the July 1 Canada Day celebrations in Victoria. Three home-made pressure-cooker bombs were placed outside the legislature before crowds gathered, but undercover police officers had already ensured they were inert by using fake explosives.

More here.