We need to be armed in order to stop these lunatics from being successful, it’s simple as that…
In this atmosphere of Jew-hatred, the least likely of suspects (this young man did not learn his hatred from his parents) are even prone to committing horror. The Jews are getting it from all quarters, from the traditional racist supremacists as well as from Muslim sharia supremacists. The big difference here is that the latter group can also claim victimhood due to the former, thereby reducing their marginalization. The Jews are becoming more and more caught in the crossfire.
I used to think it was quintessentially Americana that US Jews were free from armed guard posts at the front of their houses of worship. Now, thanks to the lunacy of the Islamic-supremacist movement over the past 20 years, it has supercharged the latent Jew-hatred of the racial supremacists (in this case white). We’ve always had them in our midst but they refrained from violence, now, they seem liberated to act. In my opinion, it’s thanks to the opening of doors for Muslim immigration and the influence of worldwide jihad.
Thankfully an armed person was in that synagogue to help reduce the carnage.
PICTURED: Student, 19, ‘who shot one woman dead and injured another three worshipers with an assault rifle in a California synagogue on the last day of Passover, before a hero Border Patrol agent stopped him by returning fire’
- Shooter is in police custody after one died and three were injured in California synagogue
- Nursing student John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego has been identified as the suspect
- Chabad of Poway synagogue was attacked around 11.30am PT on Saturday near San Diego
- One older woman died and three others are being treated for injuries but are expected to survive
- Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein reportedly tried to calm the shooter despite having two fingers shot off
- Armed Border Patrol agent who was inside the synagogue returned fire at the shooter
- Shooter wearing a tactical vest and helmet retreated and surrendered to police without incident
- Police say the suspect was armed with an AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle
- Shooting comes six months to the day after a gunman killed 11 at a synagogue in Pittsburgh
- Trump calls attack an apparent hate crime and expresses sympathy for victims and their families
The suspect has been identified in a shooting at a San Diego synagogue that left one dead and several others injured.
John T. Earnest, 19, was taken into custody without incident following the shooting at the Chabad of Poway Jewish congregation around 11.30am PT on Saturday, according to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.
An unconfirmed manifesto posted online shortly before the attack and purporting to be by Earnest cites hatred of Jewish people as the motive for the attack, and takes credit for a separate arson attack on an Escondido mosque last month.
Earnest is believed to be a nursing student at California State University and has no known criminal record.
Video from social media shows that he is a talented piano player. The author of the manifesto said that he had been playing piano since the age of four.
In Saturday’s shooting, four victims were transported to the Palomar Medical Center to be treated for gunshot wounds. One of them, an older woman, later died from her injuries.
Injured were Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein, who was shot in his fingers, as well as another adult male and a juvenile female.