We have idiots in government compromising our security on a daily basis…
Iraqi teenager ‘used his £20 school prize to buy the ingredients for Parsons Green Tube bomb’ – 18 months AFTER telling border staff ISIS trained him how to kill
- Iraqi Ahmed Hassan, 18, is in court over the Parsons Green bomb Tube attack
- His Old Bailey trial heard today he sneaked into UK via Channel Tunnel at 15
- He openly told Home Office officials about his links to ISIS on reaching UK
- Hassan ordered bomb ingredients on Amazon using a £20 school gift voucher
- ‘Mother of Satan’ explosive packed with nails and knives injured 30 in London
Iraqi Ahmed Hassan (pictured), 18, is accused of building a deadly explosive device, packed with 5lbs of knives, screwdrivers and nails to inflict ‘maximum carnage’ on a District Line Tube train at Parsons Green, London on September 15 last year
Iraqi Ahmed Hassan, 18, is accused of building a deadly explosive device, packed with 5lbs of knives, screwdrivers and nails for ‘maximum carnage’, at the foster home where he was given refuge.
The bomb contained 14oz of the explosive TATP, commonly known as ‘Mother of Satan’, and sent a fireball through a District Line carriage packed with rush-hour commuters – injuring 30 – at Parsons Green station in West London on September 15 last year.
The Old Bailey heard that it was a ‘matter of luck’ the bomb did not fully detonate and no-one was killed. Jurors were also told that:
- Hassan sneaked into Britain through the Channel Tunnel aged 15
- He openly declared his links to IS when he applied to the Home Office for asylum
- The teenager was allegedly seen by staff at a charity-run shelter looking at an IS video and listening to jihadi songs, yet no-one raised the alarm;
- While his foster parents were on holiday, Hassan ordered bomb ingredients on Amazon using a £20 gift voucher he won after being named ‘student of the year’;
- He loaded his bucket bomb with shrapnel, including screwdrivers and drill bits bought from Asda and Aldi.