This is their modus operandi, the most possible outrageous attack imaginable…
Sweden truck attack suspect ‘deliberately targeted young children’ as he drove into crowds
- Truck is hijacked and driven into Stockholm department store
- Man ‘arrested and claims responsibility for attack’
- At least four dead and 15 injured
- At least four reported dead and many injured after terror attack
- Witnesses report hundreds of shoppers running for their lives
- Swedish Prime Minister: Everything indicates this is terrorism
- Crash comes after trucks used in Nice and Berlin atrocities
- Suspect reported to be 39-year-old Uzbek father of four
- How a terrorist brought carnage to the streets of Stockholm
A suspected terrorist targeted young children deliberately as he drove a hijacked lorry into a crowded shopping street in Stockholm, witnesses claimed last night.
Infants’ buggies were sent “flying through the air”, one Swedish broadcaster reported, as the vehicle zigzagged along the pedestrianised Queen Street shopping district and embedded itself in the window of a department store.
“It swerved from side to side. It didn’t look out of control, it was trying to hit people,” a second witness, Glen Foran, an Australian tourist, told Reuters. “It hit people, it was terrible. It hit a pram with a kid in it, demolished it.”