Islamonazi terrorism by phone app…..
Morrisons worker turned British jihadi called for lone wolf knife attacks in the UK on secret messaging app Telegram
- Omar Hussain used Telegram to encourage fanatics to ‘stab’ or ‘slit throats’
- Former supermarket security guard also ordered extremists to ‘make kafir pay’
- Weeks later, Khalid Masood killed three and injured 29 in Westminster attack
- Telegram’s ‘end-to-end’ encryptions makes it hard for security services to hack
- Hussain, from High Wycombe, left Britain in December 2013 to join ISIS in Syria
The British Morrisons worker who fled to Syria to join ISIS urged fanatics to carry out lone wolf knife attacks just weeks before the Westminster terror atrocity.
Omar Hussain, a former supermarket security guard-turned jihadi recruiter, used the secret messaging app Telegram to encourage ISIS supporters to ‘stab’ or ‘slit the throats’ of ‘non-believers’.
Hussain, who now refers to himself as Abu Sa’eed Al-Britani, also ordered extremists to ‘rise my brother and make the kafir pay’.
According to the Daily Mirror, he wrote: ‘They could buy a knife and stab a kafir (non-believer) in his guts or slit his throat.’
Weeks later, terrorist Khalid Masood launched his horrific attack, mowing down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge and stabbing PC Keith Palmer outside Parliament.
Those killed on the bridge include Londoner Leslie Rhodes, 75, US tourist Kurt Cochran, 54, and mother-of-two Aysha Frade, 43.