Of course, a leopard can’t change its spots…..
EXCLUSIVE: Days after the carnage in London, this is the moment we catch a firebrand Islamist leader on camera saying all former Muslims should be put to DEATH… in Sydney on Saturday night
- Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman Uthman Badar confirms support for killing ex-Muslims
- ‘Apostates attract capital punishment and we don’t shy away from that’
- Badar made the remarks at a public talk in Sydney’s west on Saturday night
- The group is so extreme it is banned in Muslim-majority nations like Bangladesh
- Men and women were segregated at the sharia law forum in Bankstown
- The matter has now been referred to the Australian Federal Police
A leader of a hardline Islamist group which campaigns for sharia law says Muslims who leave the religion should be put to death.
Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman Uthman Badar was frank when asked about the group’s policy at a forum in Bankstown, in Sydney’s south-west, on Saturday night.
‘The ruling for apostates as such in Islam is clear, that apostates attract capital punishment and we don’t shy away from that,’ Badar said in the presence of children. An apostate is someone who decides to leave Islam.
His extraordinary admission was exclusively captured on camera by Daily Mail Australia and the matter has now been referred to the Australian Federal Police by Justice Minister Michael Keenan.