All for allah…….
Mehmet Dag, 22, was passing the club as the killer entered. He said the gunman ‘looked’ at him and ‘smiled’.
Pictured: The ‘smiling ISIS killer’ who is the prime suspect for the murder of 39 people – including 19-year-old Israeli woman – at an exclusive Istanbul nightclub as images emerge of revellers celebrating moments before the gunman opened fire with an AK-47
- 39 people were killed when gunman opened fire in an Istanbul nightclub
- Mother-of-one Hatice Koc’un was working at the Reina nightclub and was killed
- 19-year-old Israeli Leanne Nasser who was on holiday with her friends also died
- President Erdogan denounced attack calling it an ‘attempt to destabilise Turkey’
- Club owner Mehmet Kocarslan said security had been stepped up after warnings
- Celebrity haunt is popular with stars including Uma Thurman and Salma Hayek
A ‘smiling’ gunman was on the run last night after killing 39 revellers and injuring 69 others at an exclusive Istanbul nightclub on New Year’s Eve.
Photos from inside Istanbul’s packed Reina club show partygoers celebrating moments before he stormed the venue.
A witness said the assassin calmly stepped out of a taxi outside the club and calming removed an AK-47 from his bag.
The gunman, believed to be captured by CCTV left and right, rained down ‘a hail of bullets’ on the New Year revellers and is still on the run
Shocking CCTV footage shows the man firing at people during the New Year’s Eve
Photos from inside Istanbul’s packed Reina club show partygoers celebrating moments before the gunman stormed the venue with an AK-47