Fake Stream Media will report it like it’s true though…..
Here’s Mark Dice debunking Streep and the meme:
‘It broke my heart’: Meryl Streep fights back tears as she rips into ‘bully’ Donald Trump and his impersonation of a disabled person in speech that brings stunned Golden Globes audience to its feet
- Meryl Streep publicly slammed Donald Trump in her Golden Globes speech
- She was awarded the Cecil B. DeMille lifetime achievement award on Sunday
- She took aim at Trump for mocking disabled reporter during election campaign
- Streep said publicly humiliating people made it okay for others to do the same
- The star also called for the press to stand up to the president-elect going forward
- Trump dismissed Streep as a ‘Hillary lover’ following the award ceremony
Meryl Streep used her Golden Globes acceptance speech to publicly slam president-elect Donald Trump as she alluded to racism and disrespect in front of a room of visibly stunned stars.
The Cecil B. DeMille honoree took aim at Trump, without mentioning him by name, by calling the moment the president-elect mocked a disabled reporter the most stunning performance of the year.
‘There was nothing good about it, but it did its job,’ Streep said in the powerful speech that left many teary-eyed.
‘It kind of broke my heart when I saw it, and I still can’t get it out my head because it wasn’t in a movie, it was in real life.