Islam in Germany ISLAMIC STATE Islamic terrorism

GERMANY: BERLIN SUSPECT IN CHRISTMAS CARNAGE LET GO, POLICE STILL STUMPED ON IDENTITY OF JIHADI…….

Don’t believe for a second that the Pakistani is fully free to go, he’s still being watched and investigated further. I still believe that the attack had others involved, at least that’s my take on it.

No weapon, no DNA, no idea who they’re looking for: Police hunting Berlin Christmas market killer are stumped after releasing their sole suspect – as ISIS praise ‘soldier’ who killed 12

 Will the lorry killer strike again? Police and the security services are hunting the terrorist behind the Christmas market attack

 Will the lorry killer strike again? Police and the security services are hunting the terrorist behind the Christmas market attack

  • Manhunt for Christmas market terrorist continues amid claims police have ‘no idea who they are looking for’
  • Detectives are studying CCTV footage in search of a lead and have no DNA traces and no weapon to go on
  • Sole suspect was released last night as police admitted there was not enough evidence to tie him to attack
  • Pakistani asylum seeker Naved B, 23, had no blood on his clothes, no injuries and denied being involved  
  • ISIS last night claimed responsibility for the attack on revellers, which killed 12 and injured at least 48
  • Three of the dead have not yet been identified but six victims have been confirmed as German citizens 
  • Driver steered at crowds – including children – along 80 metre stretch of pavement packed with stalls   
  • Polish-registered lorry understood ‘stolen by hijacker’, who shot driver Lukasz Urban in head in hijacking
  • Angela Merkel says Germany is in ‘mourning’ – but terror attack could be hammer blow to 2017 election hopes

An international manhunt for terrorist behind the Berlin Christmas market massacre is underway amid claims police have ‘no idea who they are looking for’.

Detectives are reportedly combing through CCTV footage in search of a lead after they released their only suspect from custody last night, saying there was not enough evidence to tie him to the atrocity.

Naved B, a Pakistani asylum seeker, had been detained in the immediate aftermath of Monday’s carnage following a tip-off from witnesses. But the 23-year-old, who had no blood on his clothes and no injuries, denied having anything to do with bloodbath, which claimed 12 lives and injured 48. Police wasted hours interrogating him.

A senior police officer told die Welt newspaper: ‘We have the wrong man. The true perpetrator is still armed, at large and can cause further damage.’

Within hours of the release of Naved B’s release, Islamic State issued its first claim of responsibility for the lorry attack on festive shoppers and revellers and hailed the driver responsible a ‘soldier’.

In a statement, the group’s AMAQ news agency said: ‘The executor of the operation in Berlin is a soldier of the Islamic State and he executed the operation in response to calls to target nationals of the coalition countries.’

Meanwhile the killer behind the attack remains on the run and armed with a gun. Prosecutor Holger Münch warned of a ‘serious threat’ of another ‘significant’ terror attack and Berliners were urged to stay indoors.

Read more:

One Response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *