So rape is how he dates……
‘He said she was his girlfriend’: Asylum seeker, 29, who ‘kept girl, 15, captive for a month in his Sydney home and sexually assaulted her’ told his landlord they were DATING
- Man, 29, charged after allegedly holding teenage girl against her will
- Rashadul Islam allegedly held the girl for a month at a home in Blacktown
- Islam allegedly sexually assaulted the girl, 15, at the Western Sydney home
- Police saw girl trying to escape down nearby street at 1.30am Thursday
- Islam was charged with aggravated sexual assault and common assault
A girl who was allegedly held captive by an asylum seeker for a month in his Sydney home has been found after she was seen running barefoot for her life down a Western Sydney street.
The 15-year-old foster-home girl was allegedly kept as a hostage in a Blacktown home, in Sydney’s west, for four weeks before she was seen by police being chased down a nearby street at 1.30am on Thursday.
An asylum seeker who came to Australia illegally by boat in 2013 is alleged to have been her captor, The Daily Telegraph reports.
The 15-year-old girl (pictured) is alleged to have been held captive in a Blacktown home for four weeks
Bangladeshi national Rashadul Islam, 29, was reportedly seen chasing the 15-year-old girl down the busy road before attempting to grab her and drag her away before police intervened.