Bill acts like the Old South is still going on…..
Some things never do change!!!!!
The black man claiming to be Bill Clinton’s love child likens his treatment by the former first couple to the child of a master and SLAVE who is banished by the wife – Hillary Clinton
In 1999, the Drudge Report published a story claiming that Star magazine had conducted a DNA test and found that the two were not related, but Danney says there never was a DNA test
- Danney Williams, 30, claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
- ‘I read history. This goes back to the slave owners when they have a child with one of their slaves and their wives try to have them banished’
- He pleads with Bill and Hillary to accept him into the fold
- ‘Hillary, please do not deny I exist, I am your stepson. Chelsea is my sister and Bill is my father’
- Rumors about Danney’s paternity surfaced not long after his birth in 1985, when Clinton was still governor of Arkansas
- Danney’s mother Bobbie Anne Williams, who was a prostitute, says she is certain Clinton is the father since he was her only white client at the time
- In December, Danney set up a new Facebook page, reiterating his claim that he is Clinton’s son
- The Clinton campaign refused to comment on the claims
The man claiming to be Bill Clinton’s abandoned son broke his long silence on Tuesday by likening the former first family’s treatment of him to slave owners.
And Danney Williams pleaded with the former president and his wife, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, finally to accept him into their family.
‘I read history. This goes back to the slave owners when they have a child with one of their slaves and their wives try to have them banished off the plantation,’ he told the conspiracy theory website InfoWars.
‘What century is this? It just wasn’t right.’
Williams said he desperately wants to meet Bill Clinton. ‘Like any child, I want to know my dad and I want him to know me,’ he said in the nine-minute tape.
Danney Williams (left) claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
Danney’s mother, Bobbie Anne Williams (right), says Bill Clinton paid her for sex on several occasions in 1984, around the time she became pregnant. When she gave birth to her son, she says she knew it was Clinton’s because of her son’s light skin tone. Bobbie claims Clinton was the only white client she had at the time