Call em Jew haters instead…….
The Left is what it only could become…..moronic.
‘Anti-Semitic claims are smears’, claims Diane Abbott as Labour is engulfed by bitter race row (and Jeremy Corbyn refuses to answer questions)
- International Development Secretary Diane Abbott plays down backlash over series of controversial comments by party figures
- Israeli ambassador step into the crisis by accusing Labour of being ‘in denial’ and condemning links with Hamas
- Unite general secretary says Corbyn opponents ‘manipulating’ anti-Semitism for political ends
- Leader tells May Day rally in London that party is ‘absolutely against’ anti-Semitism but dodges journalist questions
- Corbyn’s critics planning media onslaught if Labour crashes at council polls
Jeremy Corbyn has been addressing a workers’ rally in London today
A close ally of Jeremy Corbyn has denied Labour has an anti-Semitism problem as the leader came under pressure to disown extremist group Hamas.
Shadow Cabinet member Diane Abbott risked further inflaming the row threatening to engulf the party ahead of key elections by lashing out at ‘smears’.
Unite boss Len McCluskey also waded in to accuse Blairite MPs of ‘manipulating’ anti-Semitism concerns in a bid to unseat the leader.
But Israeli Ambassador Mark Regev condemned links to the organisations as he warned that Labour appeared to be ‘in denial’ about issues among its activists.
The bitter row escalated again amid fresh warnings that Labour will be hammered by voters in elections this week for failing to deal with the issue.
Mr Corbyn is facing growing demands to eject close ally Ken Livingstone immediately after he again refused to apologise for claiming Hitler was a ‘Zionist’. It has emerged that the disciplinary case against the veteran left-winger may not even get under way until July.
The leader’s critics are planning a media blitz against him next weekend if Labour crashes in Thursday’s council polls.