More outrageous bloodletting and cruelty…..Islam
ISIS executes then crucifies two men in Raqqa accused of spying for Syrian regime as President Obama declares wiping out the terror group is his ‘top priority’
Human rights observers said the two men were murdered by ISIS in the terror group’s capital city of Raqqa
- ISIS executed two men before hanging their bodies from a roundabout
- The men were murdered and displayed in the terror capital of Raqqa
- ISIS accused the two men of spying for the Bashar al-Assad Syrian regime
- The terrorists have murdered more than a dozen people in Raqqa this week
- See more of the latest ISIS news as two men are executed in Raqqa
ISIS shot and killed two men before hanging their bodies from a roundabout in the terror group’s capital of Raqqa after accusing the victims of spying.
The two men, believed to be Syrian nationals, were dressed in orange jump suits before their murders.
According to human rights sources inside the occupied city, the men were shot before crucified.
The terrorist organisation has murdered more than a dozen civilians over the past week, accusing them of a range of ‘crimes’.
US President Barack Obama said destroying the terrorist group remains his top priority during the final months of his presidency.