The one word that immediately comes to mind……irony.
None of these geniuses know who is working for them, let alone who’s coming into the country. They don’t come with packaged labelling of ”pop-tard”.
Brussels airport suicide bomber who killed 32 people in Islamic State attack ‘previously worked as cleaner at European Parliament’
Although it was not confirmed which of the men worked at the airport it has been reported that it was Belgian Najim Laachraoui, 25, (pictured left). Pictured centre: Fellow suicide bomber Ibrahim El Bakraoui
- One of Islamic State bombers who hit Brussels previously worked for EU
- Reports Najim Laachraoui, 25, worked as a cleaner at European Parliament
- He was of the airport suicide bombers who killed 14 people last month
- Last week police at Brussels airport claimed 50 Islamic State supporters are working there as baggage handlers, cleaners and catering staff
- See more on the Brussels attacks at www.dailymail.co.uk/BrusselsAttacks
One of the Islamic State suicide bombers who killed 32 people in Brussels last month previously worked as a cleaner at the European Parliament.
Although it was not officially confirmed which of the men involved in the attacks worked there, it has been reported that it was Belgian Najim Laachraoui, 25, one of the airport suitcase bombers.
On March 22 Brussels was hit by suicide bombings at the airport and on the Metro which ended up killing 32 victims and wounding 270. The attacks were claimed by the Islamic State group.