Methinks he has had it with squatters, and has every right to plow his own fields…….
Greek farmer smashes through Syrian migrants’ tents with his TRACTOR after they set up camp on his fields
The enraged farmer claimed he had no problem with the refugees, but he had to prepare the field for his cows
- Lazaros Oulis was filmed ploughing his fields despite the refugee tents
- He claimed he needed to work the land to help provide for his herd of cows
- Police eventually stopped him due to the number of children nearby
- It comes as the UN warns about impending transfer of migrants to Turkey
- Three people were stabbed in ‘panic’ riots on the Greek islands overnight
- See more news from Greece at www.dailymail.co.uk/greece
A Greek farmer enraged at refugees tenting on his land has been filmed ploughing through their campsite with his tractor.
Claiming he needed to prepare the land for his cows, farmer Lazaros Oulis turned the field in Idomeni, Greece into soft soil while dozens of migrants stood by watching.
Footage of the incident showed him driving through litter and narrowly dodging tents before he was stopped by local police.