I don’t like even referring to them as ”palestinians” but this is excellent example of news journalism.
Pictured: The Afghanistan and Iraq war vet, 28, from Texas, who was stabbed to death by crazed Palestinian terrorist on a bloody rampage at a popular Israeli beach resort
Taylor Force (pictured), a student at Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management, was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist on a knife rampage in Tel Aviv before he was shot dead by police
- Taylor Force, 29, was stabbed to death in Tel Aviv, Israel, on Tuesday along a boardwalk near a beach in the Jaffa area
- Force, a student at Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management, was on a school trip to Israel
- Attacker has been identified as Bashar Masalha, 22, from the West Bank
- Masalha randomly stabbed people on the street and inside their cars
- He was shot dead by Israeli police after he failed to stop when ordered to
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden was in a meeting just a mile away at the time
- Tuesday also saw three other attacks by Palestinians
- During one attack the victim is said to have pulled a knife out of his own neck before turning it on his attacker
Taylor Allen Force, 28, of Lubbock, Texas, was attacked along a boardwalk near a beach in the Jaffa area of Tel Aviv that is popular with tourists.
Force, an MBA student at Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management, died during a school-sponsored trip to learn about startup companies overseas.
Force graduated from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and served in the Army from 2009 to 2014, according to his LinkedIn page.