The fraud of sharia finance is just that……FRAUD
Revealed: The buildings across Westminster governed by Sharia law – including Admiralty House, once home to members of the Royal Family and Sea Lords
Five government buildings are operated under the code of Sharia law because they were transferred to finance an Islamic bond scheme in 2014
- Two more public buildings operating under Islamic bond schemes revealed
- 18th century Admiralty House and property in Southwark takes total to five
- Ministers accused of hiding truth on properties owned by Islamic financiers
- Buildings were quietly transferred to finance Sukuk bond scheme in 2014
- Admiralty House provided grace-and-flavour apartment for John Prescott
- It is where ex-deputy PM’s affair with secretary is believed to have started
A historic building that used to house members of the Royal Family and Sea Lords is now governed by Sharia law, MailOnline can reveal.
Admiralty House is one of two more public buildings that are revealed today to operate under Islamic law following the revelations that government properties were quietly transferred to finance an Islamic bond scheme in 2014.
In addition to two Department of Health buildings and the Department of International Development property on Whitehall, the bond scheme also covers Admiralty House and an unidentified building at 4-26 Webber Street in Southwark, south London.
It takes the total number of government buildings that were transferred to fund the £200million Islamic finance scheme to five.