Who feels sorry for him raise your hand….. 0 response.
So what is this guy doing wrong? Everyone and their brother is flowing into Europe with no problems at all, and (I ask rhetorically) what’s with Pakistanis jumping into the ”refugee” que?
EXCLUSIVE: The London-educated Pakistani migrant arrested sneaking into Europe ELEVEN times in a month as he wants ‘sweet taste’ of life in Britain again
Mistakes: Shahid Razan’s 11 attempts to cross from Greece into Macedonia have involved beatings, injuries and freezing conditions. He now can’t afford to return to his wife and baby in Pakistan
- Shahid Razan, 33, has been arrested 11 times trying to get into Macedonia
- He left behind his wife and baby who are under threat from the Taliban
- His worst experience was with smugglers in Iran who beat him with sticks
- Says leaving home was ‘a mistake’ but has now run out of money to return
- Mr Razan told MailOnline he will try to cross the border one more time as he wants the ‘sweet taste’ of life in Britain again
A Pakistani migrant who has been arrested 11 times in one month trying to cross illegally from Greece into Macedonia has told MailOnline he now believes he ‘made a mistake’ in leaving his homeland.
Determined Shahid Razan, 33, who has not seen his wife and one-year-old child since he left Pakistan two months ago, holds a master’s degree in economics from the University of Greenwich in London and was working in Pakistan as a teacher.
His 11 attempts to cross from Greece into Macedonia have involved beatings, injuries and freezing conditions.
‘I miss my family too much and the conditions are too bad for me,’ he wept as he told MailOnline. ‘I want to go back to Pakistan but I have run out of money so I am stuck here.’