This has got to end, soon.
Two Afghan migrants are arrested for ‘sexually assaulting’ two young girls at a German swimming pool where a group of schoolgirls had previously been molested by refugees
The Afghan asylum seekers, aged 14 and 34, had reportedly molested the teenagers at the Ariba swimming pools, a popular aquatics centre in Norderstedt, in the northern state of Schleswig-Holstein
- Two Afghan migrants, 14 and 34, allegedly molested teens in Germany
- The victims, aged 14 and 18, said they were groped at a public pool
- Police in Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein, arrested the men at the baths
- The two migrants were arrested for attempted rape and sexual coercion
- See more news from Germany at www.dailymail.co.uk/germany
Two migrants have been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting two young girls at a public swimming baths in northern Germany.
The Afghan asylum seekers, aged 14 and 34, had reportedly molested the teenagers at a popular aquatics centre in Norderstedt, in the northern state of Schleswig-Holstein.
The alleged victims, aged 14 and 18, were reportedly assaulted on Sunday near the water slide at the main pool of the town’s Arriba baths complex.
The frightened girls alerted security staff at the pool who held the men until police arrived. Both were arrested for attempted rape and sexual coercion.
They are being held in custody without bail because they are considered a flight risk and there are fears they may commit further assaults if let free.