This news is well known in circles dealing with the Arabs’ war (propaganda and violence) against the Jewish state of Israel, but it’s great that it’s now being mainstreamed by the UK media.
The EU is a duplicitous, hypocritical and demonstrably corrupt political entity, spouting off virtue and truth in one breath, then backstabbing, wheeling and dealing in another. They are, and have been actively involved in the propaganda war against Israel, through the many NGO’s they pour tax money into. This story is just one facet in many of its underhanded dealings with the Jews.
Read also Brian of London’s “The Illegal Conquest and Colonization of Israel by the EU“
EXCLUSIVE: Outrage as EU claims diplomatic immunity after using OUR aid money to ‘meddle in the Middle East’ by building on disputed West Bank land
Outrage: This Palestinian settlement in the Adumim area is covered in EU flags and also has mocking, anti-Semitic graffiti daubed on the buildings by residents
- The EU has built more than 1,000 buildings on the West Bank without planning permission, as well as roads and other infrastructure
- They are at 40 locations in Area C, which was placed under Israeli jurisdiction by international law
- The buildings are given to Palestinians and paid for using aid money from European countries, including Britain
- Regavim, an Israeli NGO, launched legal action against the EU
- But the EU is claiming diplomatic immunity to avoid being taken to court, MailOnline has learnt
- MPs have expressed their fury, branding the EU’s actions ‘dodgy’
- An EU spokesperson said its actions were illegal because they were ‘humanitarian’
The EU is claiming diplomatic immunity after using taxpayers’ money to build unauthorised settlements and roads on Israeli parts of the West Bank, MailOnline can reveal.
An Israeli NGO launched legal action after photographing EU flags flying above buildings on land placed under Israeli jurisdiction by the Oslo Accords, to which the EU is a signatory. EU bureaucrats are avoiding court by citing diplomatic rules.
The buildings, which are given to Palestinians, are intended to ‘pave the way’ for more land to be brought under Palestinian control, according to official EU papers. Many are bulldozed by Israel only for the EU to repeatedly rebuild them, generating more costs for the taxpayer.
Leaked documents obtained by MailOnline show that the EU – which receives £350million per week from Britain – is using diplomatic rules to place officials above the law, foiling attempts to hold bureaucrats accountable.
Here’s once again the classic response by JPOST editor, Caroline Glick to the Danish ambassador to Israel over EU / European duplicity towards the Jewish state.