Trump is the one responsible for Carson’s low numbers in Iowa, after pummeling him in November as an unchangeable psychopath for violence in his youth.
Now he’s Carson’s pal?
CNN received that info from Carson’s own campaign staff for crying out loud. This is a farce!!
— CNN (@CNN) February 2, 2016
UPDATES: CNN, NOT Cruz staff, responsible for Ben Carson campaign suspension ‘rumor’
SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE UPDATES (Please come back for updates, as this article is being regularly updated)
Here they are summarized:
- UPDATE: Rubio campaign was not only aware of the “rumor,” but “pushing the narrative hard.”
- UPDATE II: You must watch this adult in the room (video).
- UPDATE III: Commentary on Ted Cruz’s handling of the situation by Steve Berman at The Resurgent.
- UPDATE IV: SooperMexican points out at therightscoop that Bill O’Reilly “asked [Ben Carson] some really good questions.” (see video)
- UPDATE V: Shocker, Donald Trump is unhinged. He would make a great president, right?
- UPDATE VI: Sarah Palin jumps on the bandwagon; falls flat.
- UPDATE VII: Carson campaign fends of rumors that Carson is suspending campaign at Buzzfeed. Bonus: Carson’s “business manager and adviser Armstrong Williams” also blames Rand Paul supporters in addition to Cruz camp for fueling rumors.
- UPDATE VIII: Conservative Review points out that Rush Limbaugh said that the “rumors of Ben Carson dropping out on Monday were actively encouraged by the Rubio campaign.”
- UPDATE IX: Ben Carson sends fund raising letter BLAMING CNN. Ted Cruz NOT mentioned. (see screenshot)
- UPDATE X: A tweet by Jake Tapper that literally made this author’s jaw drop.