Nothing un-islamic about it………….
Terrified captive is held down in a chair as ISIS executioner prepares to decapitate him with a scimitar… while thief is maimed for his crimes in latest medieval butchery
Barbaric: A prisoner is held down as an ISIS executioner prepares to behead him with a three-foot sword
- Blindfolded prisoner pinned down as militant wields sword above his neck
- Other pictures show alleged thief having his right hand cut off with cleaver
- Punishments carried out in front of dozens of onlookers and even children
- Believed to have taken place in the terror group’s Syrian capital of Raqqa
- For more of the latest Islamic State news visit www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
Blindfolded and pinned down in a chair, a terrified ISIS prisoner prepares to be beheaded with a three-foot sword.
These chilling pictures appear to show the captive being executed in the terror group’s Syrian capital of Raqqa in front of dozens of onlookers and even young children.
As the suspect is held down by a balaclava-clad militant, another masked fighter stands over him with a scimitar poised above his neck.
It is not clear what crime the prisoner is alleged to have committed.
But the jihadists often sentence victims to death for offences such as spying or blasphemy after ‘convicting’ them through an Islamic kangaroo court.
Sickening display of warped justice: These pictures appear to show the captive being executed in the terror group’s Syrian capital of Raqqa in front of dozens of onlookers and even young children