The same situation in Sweden…..”Tens of Thousands go Missing“
It’s highly probable that the same phenomenon is happening all around Europe (in Finland as well) as mass numbers of people fall through the cracks of a teeter-tottering system filled with inept bureaucrats and feckless politicians.
More than 130,000 migrants have ‘vanished’ in Germany – 13 per cent of arrivals in the last 14 months – the government reveals
The German government has passed a package of new and tighter laws on asylum
- Government admitted statistic in answer to question posed by Left Party
- Missing migrants may have left Germany or disappeared underground
- There are also 400,000 people in the country whose identities are unknown
- Government passed a package of new and tighter laws on asylum
- See more news on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis
More than 130,000 asylum seekers who arrived in Germany during last year’s migration crisis have vanished – raising fears that many will try to head to the UK.
Concerns have also surfaced that those unaccounted for could include Islamic extremists or criminals who posed as refugees.
Figures released by the German government reveal they have lost track of one in seven of the 1.1million people who flooded into the country seeking sanctuary.