Once again, the political-cultural elite own this.
In an environment where it’s seen (and IMHO, proven) that the political system has turned its back on its own society, the people will organize themselves into movements to counter what they see as destructive policies. The smearing, tarring and feathering of people over their justified fears just adds insult to injury.
Personally, I look at these policies pursued by these politicians who insist upon continuing them in spite of the calamity they’re foisting upon their societies, as ideologically based. They’re impenetrable by fact, hard headed and arrogant. This is more about propping up the agenda of the EU than about real concern for people, especially their own people.
So, DailyMail, spin your story, take the supposed ”higher moral ground”, paint these people in a negative light, just remember one thing, before all of this monstrous buffoonery befell their society, they were just busy carrying out their daily lives, rubbing elbows with all parts of it, not avoiding nor subverting it. The same can’t be said of the jackals within the halls of the EU and their lackeys in national parliaments.
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Forget decency, fight the sex jihad!’ The moment the most powerful woman in far-Right Pegida launches vicious attack on Muslim migrants, telling the public to ‘grab your pitchforks and protect Europe’
- Tatjana Festerling, Pegida’s deputy, claims western Germany is ‘caliphate’
- Far-right activist rants that Muslims are ‘twisted’ in hate-filled interview
- MailOnline video of the 51-year-old shows extent of her extremist views
- Festerling calls on ordinary people to fight the ‘Islamisation’ of Europe
- Says migrants should be forced to register at police stations on arrival
- Those crossing the border illegally should be arrested or shot, she said
- Comes after Pegida led demos around world, some of which turned violent
- Video rant exposes far-Right views that are gaining currency in Germany
- For more on Germany’s migrant crisis visit www.dailymail.co.uk/germany
The most powerful woman in far-Right Germany has made an extraordinary call for the public to ‘forget about decency’ and fight the ‘sex-jihad’ she claims is being waged against Western women.
In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Tatjana Festerling, 51, the second-in-command of the anti-Islam group Pegida, said ‘political correctness’ was putting women and gay men at risk of assault.
In a vicious attack on Muslim migrants and the political elite, she said: ‘Germany is like an open-air psychiatric ward with the mental illness of political correctness.
‘We don’t have time for decency any more. If we don’t grab our pitchforks and fight the Islamisation of Europe, we are lost.’
Her comments, in a video for MailOnline, will cause concern that a resurgent far-Right is exploiting migration to whip up racist hatred.
Taking a stand: Tatjana Festerling, 51, told MailOnline that people should fight the ‘Islamisation of Europe’
NOTE: DAILYMAIL: “Her comments, in a video for MailOnline, will cause concern that a resurgent far-Right is exploiting migration to whip up racist hatred.”
Only if half-baked nitwits like the ones responsible for this article have their way, and spin it as such on a daily basis.