No wonder women are kept under lock and key in the Middle East, these musulmaniacs can’t control themselves.
Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks
Security authorities are growing increasingly concerned by the rising number of sex attacks by gangs of migrants which appear to be spreading across Europe
- Sweden has issued warnings to women to be wary of potential attacks
- 15 young women have reported being groped by men in Kalmar, Sweden
- Austrian police have come under fire after claims attacks were covered-up
- Finnish police say they have information that the attacks are co-ordinated
- Vienna’s police chief advises women not to go out on the streets alone
- Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers relieved of his duties over handling of New Year’s Eve sex attacks
Security authorities are growing increasingly concerned by the rising number of sex attacks by gangs of migrants which appear to be spreading across Europe.
Finland and Sweden today became the latest European countries to issue warnings to women to be wary of the threat of sex attacks following fresh reports of sexual assaults in the last week, while the Viennese police chief adviced women not to go outside alone in Vienna.
The warnings come as reports emerged that Austrian and German police tried to cover-up the issue over fears of reprisal attacks on asylum seekers and damage to the countries’ tourist trade.
Dozens of arrests have been made today in connection with the wave of recent sex attacks across Europe.