Evil. but that’s Islam 101……
ISIS throw 15-year-old boy off a roof for being gay… but the terror chief who raped him is let off
ISIS have previously released footage of men being executed after they were accused of being homosexual (file picture of previous execution)
- Teenage boy has reportedly been thrown off a roof by ISIS militants
- The 15-year-old was murdered after being found guilty of homosexuality
- ISIS commander who raped him was demoted and spared death by ISIS
- Militant is thought to be Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, who is believed to have appeared in a sick ISIS video showing child soldiers murdering prisoners
- See full news coverage on ISIS at www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
A teenage boy has reportedly been thrown off a roof by ISIS militants in Syria after he was accused of being homosexual, but the Islamist who raped him was spared a death sentence.
The 15-year-old boy was pushed to his death off a high building in Deir ezzor province in Syria.
The ISIS commander who raped him is believed to be Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, who previously appeared in a video showing child soldiers executing prisoners in a sickening twist on the game of hide and seek.
Al-Jazrawi was reportedly flogged and sent to fight on the frontline in Iraq as punishment.
A 15-year-old boy was thrown off a roof to his death by ISIS militants after being accused of being homosexual. The ISIS chief who raped him, Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi (believed to be pictured), was spared a death sentence
Read more: H/T: Buck