Please don’t rape and abuse our women pretty please…….
Do you think a piece of paper from a guy in a carnival hat is going to have any effect on these people? Really? Once again, as an ex-pat American who moved to Finland almost three decades ago, no one had to hand me a pamphlet telling me not to rape and abuse people, and not to urinate in public. I wonder why that is?
Cologne carnival organisers hand out leaflets telling migrants not to rape women or urinate in public in the wake of New Year sex attacks
Warning: Bonn carnival chief Christoph Arnold hands out a leaflet to refugees in Bonn, Germany, warning them about the rules for next week’s Carnival – including not sexually assaulting women or urinating in public
- Refugees are being warned about assaults, alcohol and urinating in public
- Cities on edge after hundreds of women were assaulted on New Year’s Eve
- Carnival is massive week-long celebration in cities like Cologne and Bonn
- Heavy police presence will try to ensure there is no repeat of mass attacks
- For more on the Cologne sex attacks visit www.dailymail.co.uk/germany
The cities are on edge after mass sexual assaults by immigrants against hundreds of women on New Year’s Eve in Cologne. The number of complaints resulting from the frenzy in and around the main station now stands at over 820.
Carnival is, if anything, even bigger than New Year in the Rhineland where cities like Bonn, Cologne and Dusseldorf go crazy in a week long celebration of parades, parties, dances and fetes.
A million people are expected on the streets of Dusseldorf alone next Monday when the party gets underway.
A massive police presence, both uniformed and undercover, will be deployed to try to ensure there is no repeat of the scenes which marred the last day of the year in Cologne and in several other German cities.