They’re all Islamonazis, regardless of whether the Daily Mail labels them extremists, terrorists or militia.
A head for a head: Afghan militia decapitate four ISIS fighters – after extremists killed their own men in the same brutal way
Gruesome: Heads of ISIS militants are displayed on piles of stones along a main road through the Achin district of Nangarhar province, Afghanistan. The terror group is engaged in a blood-thirsty conflict with a militia group, controlled by a prominent Afghan law maker
- A total of eight men have been decapitated by the blood-thirsty rival groups
- ISIS beheaded the four militiamen and its fighters were killed in revenge
- All eight men were taken hostage during a violent gunfight on Saturday
- Afghan officials say four districts have recently come under ISIS control
- See full news coverage on ISIS at www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
ISIS fighters and an Afghan militia group have beheaded a total of eight men in a series of tit-for-tat revenge killings, according to an Afghan official.
Four men have been beheaded from each side, in a blood-thirsty decapitation war following a gunfight on Saturday.
The ISIS fighters were beheaded by the militia group, in pay-back after ISIS beheaded four of the militia members.
The killings have been going on in the eastern border province of Nangarhar, in Afghanistan.