Islamic State threatened France with bodies and blood flowing on their streets this past summer, they are now saying that this is just the start.
All the more worthwhile to take the fight to them, literally carpet bomb these bastards into oblivion, not one rock or brick left upon the other. That is the only way to keep them from our doors, blow them off the face of the earth.
‘This attack is just the start’: ISIS claims responsibility for terror atrocities in Paris that killed at least 129 people and warns there is more to come
Victims: Wounded concertgoers are helped to safety by French special forces. ISIS said that it attacked the rock show because the fans were ‘idolaters’
- Terror group claimed responsibility in chilling statement issued on Saturday morning
- Statement singled out France because of its anti-ISIS bombing campaign
- Said it bombed Stade de France to hit ‘imbecile’ Hollande and targeted the Batalcan because it was full of ‘idolaters’
- Terrorists also attacked bars and restaurants in eastern Paris in attack that left more than 120 dead
- See more of the latest news and updates on the Paris terror attacks
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the coordinated terror attacks in Paris which killed at least 129 people, and warned that more will follow.
A statement released by the extremist group said it masterminded the horrifying attacks on the French capital in revenge for ‘insulting’ the prophet Muhammad.
The terror group singled out France for its involvement in the bombing campaign against ISIS territory in Iraq and Syria and said it murdered French citizens because the nation ‘boasted’ about its military contribution.
Revenge: A statement in French and Arabic said that France is the highest-priority target for ISIS because of their military intervention in Iraq and Syria