FEEL GOOD STORY…….!
British son of hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed is ‘executed by ISIS in Syria’ after fleeing there to fight
Mohammed Omar Bakri Mohammed is said to have died in Aleppo province in the north of Syria. Here he purportedly is in an image published by Arabic language news websites
- Son of jailed preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed said to have died in Syria
- Lebanese news reports claimed he was killed while fighting for ISIS
- It is believed he left Tripoli in Lebanon to join ISIS more than a year ago
- Document purports he was executed by ISIS security for ‘apostasy’
- See full coverage of ISIS at www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
The British son of the hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed is reported to have been executed while fighting with the terror group ISIS in Syria.
Mohammed Omar Bakri Mohammed is said to have died in Aleppo province in the north of Syria, with it claimed he was executed by ISIS for apostasy.
His father is a notorious hate preacher and the founder of the al-Qaeda-supporting Al-Muhajiroun network of Islamic extremists in the UK.