Heroes! Yazidi chicks fighting Islamonazis and kicking butt!
Scumbags! Iraqi muslim settlers shopping around europe for the best benefits deal.
Who would you rather have in your country, YAZIDIS of course, but they’re staying put and placing bullet holes into the foreheads of islamic state jihadis. So there is absolutely NO excuse for male Iraqi muslim settlers of fighting age, to be holed up in Finland. Go fight for your country you bunch of cowards.
‘This is revenge for the Yazidi girls’: How three brave female fighters killed 10 ISIS jihadis a day on the frontline in Iraq
Brave: Pictured left to right: Raparin, Roza and Deijly make up an all female fighting unit who left left their lives in Turkey to help stem the tide of ethnic cleansing by ISIS against Yazidi people in Mount Sinjar, northern Iraq
- All-female fighting unit is stemming the tide of ISIS‘ ethnic cleansing of Yazidis in Mount Sinjar, northern Iraq
- Women left behind lives in Turkey and smuggle themselves into Kurdistan to take revenge for Yazidi murders
- At the peak of the fighting, the AK47-wielding women were shooting dead up to 10 ISIS insurgents a day
- They said they find drugs on jihadis they have captured on killed that they have taken to pluck up courage to fight on battlefield
- They said Islamic extremists are frightened of being killed by a woman and denied ‘Jannah’ or paradise after death
Three courageous women have told how they formed an armed all-female fighting unit and killed up to 10 ISIS jihadis a day to stop the Yazidi genocide on embattled Mount Sinjar.
The women took the extraordinary decision to leave behind their lives in Turkey and travel to Kurdistan, northern Iraq, to end the bloodshed of Yazidis being slaughtered there.
‘When we heard ISIS were coming to Sinjar and killing women, we came to stop the humanitarian crisis,’ Roza, 22, the youngest of the group, told MailOnline.