Who cares what this Islamonazi has to say in the first place?
- Two British journalists held in Turkey on ‘outrageous’ charges of supporting ISIS are FREED… but fears grow for Turkish translator kept behind bars
EU draws up emergency plan to relocate 160,000 stranded refugees across the continent (but Britain will take ZERO)
Turkey’s president Tayyip Erdogan said EU countries ‘shared the sin for every refugee who loses their life’ trying to escape the Middle East for Europe
Bickering EU leaders have turned the Mediterranean into a ‘cemetery for refugees’ fumes Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan
- Refugees in Italy, Greece and Hungary to be relocated across the EU
- Leaked plan sees Germany taking 30,000, France 26,000 and Spain 16,000
- However the UK secured an opt out when the original scheme was set up
- If Britain was in the scheme it would be expected to take 17,000 refugees
- Revelation will increase pressure on David Cameron to open the UK border
- Turkey says EU has turned Mediterranean into a ‘cemetery for refugees’
European leaders were today accused of turning the Mediterranean into a ‘cemetery for refugees’ after the bodies of two young Syrian boys washed up on a Turkish beach.
Turkey’s president Tayyip Erdogan said EU countries ‘shared the sin for every refugee who loses their life’ trying to escape the Middle East for Europe.
Mr Erdogan’s intervention came as splits emerged over an emergency Brussels plan to relocate 160,000 refugees around the Continent in a bid to ease the burden on Germany and a handful of other countries.
Read more: H/T: Buck