This is but a by-product of the long-term marxist agenda to deconstruct, radically change the U.S. into something unrecognizable.
Saul Alinksy’s Rules For Radicals:
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
The media plays along with it because they’re in on the fix, as well as the academy and the anti-American Democrat party, the original party of slavery, racism and segregation.
4,500 supporters of the Confederate flag create a spectacular EIGHT-MILE convoy in Florida to protest against the inflammatory symbol being taken down
Around 4,500 people took part in the Florida Southern Pride Ride in Ocala, which was organized in protest of the removal of the Confederacy symbol from public buildings in the southern states
- More than 1,500 pickups, motorcycles and cars took part in event in Ocala
- The ‘Pride Ride’ was a protest at the removal of flag from state buildings
- Gunshots were fired at the parade but no one was injured, say police
- A bid to take flag down from city’s government complex has been rejected
- Organizer said it ‘doesn’t symbolize hate unless you think it’s hate’
Thousands of supporters of the Confederate flag have risen up – creating an eight-mile convoy of cars, motorbikes and pick-ups all displaying the controversial symbol.
Horns blared and flags fluttered from the 1,500 vehicles taking part in the Florida Southern Pride Ride on Sunday.
Protesters against the parade fired at least six gunshots towards the convoy but no one was injured, reported wftv.
Read more: H/T: Buck
NOTE: The Left wants to erase history, better that way in trying to control the future.