Always in search of the best form of macabre theater, they’ve finally found their venue.
Slaughter in the Roman amphitheatre: Horrific moment ISIS child executioners brutally shoot dead 25 Syrian regime soldiers in front of bloodthirsty crowds at ancient Palmyra ruin
Waiting crowd: The men kneeled along the stage with a giant ISIS flag hanging in the background
Harrowing footage: Child executions were forced to brutally slaughter a group of more than 25 regime soldiers in Palmyra
- ISIS has released a video of a mass slaughter of regime soldiers in Palmyra
- The condemned men are lined up on their knees on the amphitheatre stage
- Child executioners, with pistols in hand, stand behind the condemned men
- A giant ISIS flag hangs in the background in the ancient monument
- A baying crowd of men and boys gathered in the amphitheatre to watch
ISIS has released a significant new execution video from the historic city of Palmyra, in the Syrian desert.
Child executioners are shown in the video being forced to brutally slaughter a group of more than 25 regime soldiers.
The video shows the soldiers lined up on their knees on the stage of the Roman amphitheatre, which had formerly been used for an annual festival in the city.
A baying crowd of men and boys gathered in the restored ruin waiting for the slaughter, many wearing military uniforms and headscarves.
Soldiers: The child executioners were paraded into the amphitheatre when the condemned regime soldiers had been lined up on the stage on their knees