Blamo for islamo!
British ISIS fighter who posed next to Ed Balls and dreamed of becoming the first Asian Prime Minister ‘is killed in drone strike’
Radicalised: Unconfirmed reports claim British ISIS fighter Reyaad Khan (circled, left) from Wales has been killed in an airstrike in Syria just six years after he was ‘thrilled’ to meet ex- Labour MP Ed Balls (circled, right)
- Reyaad Khan, known as Abu Dujana, left Cardiff to join ISIS in Syria in 2013
- His death announced on social media by ISIS’s other fanatical supporters
- South Wales Police said today it is aware of the claims he is dead
- Khan was ‘thrilled’ when he got to meet Labour Minister Ed Balls in 2009
- Released sickening video urging Britons to travel to Syria in June last year
Police today said they are investigating reports that a former British schoolboy who joined ISIS in Syria has been blown up in an airstrike.
Reyaad Khan, 21, from Cardiff, has died just six years after he met former shadow chancellor Ed Balls and said wanted to become the first Asian Prime Minister, according to reports on social media.
South Wales Police today confirmed it had seen claims on Twitter that Khan, a straight A pupil, was killed in a drone strike on the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa on the tenth anniversary of 7/7.
Notorious: ISIS’s fanatical supporters including fellow British jihadi convert Raphael Hostey have claimed Khan (pictured) is dead, killed in an airstrike in Syria on 7/7