Islam by the numbers….
ISIS film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time: ‘Cub of the Caliphate’ is the first seen executing a prisoner by decapitation as the terror group increasingly use boys to kill
Brutal murder: The regime soldier is seen being forced to lay on his stomach as the young boy approaches him from behind, pulls his head back by the hair, and uses a small knife to behead him
- Depraved jihadis forced a boy no older than 10-years-old to commit murder
- Child is seen executing a Syrian army officer near the city of Palmyra
- Approaches the victim from behind and uses a small knife to behead him
- It is the first time ISIS has used a child to carry out a brutal beheading
- However the terror group is increasingly using boys in its filmed murders
- WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
Depraved jihadis fighting for the Islamic State have forced a young child to savagely behead a Syrian regime army officer in the first execution of its kind.
The sickening murder is understood to have taken at the Western Hir Palace in the province of Homs after the soldier was captured by jihadis at the nearby Al-Bosayri army checkpoint.
The unnamed officer is believed to have been a regime leader in the ancient city of Palmyra, which ISIS captured in May and have since set about about systematically destroying as they believe the city’s several millennia-old buildings and monuments distract from the worship of God.
ISIS have increasingly used young boys in their gruesome executions, with some children no older than 12 being forced to shoot the terror group’s opponents at point blank range. However using a child to carry out a brutal beheading with a knife is a sickening new low for ISIS.