And Mohamed would agree.
Thrown from a roof, stoned to death and crucified: While the world reacts with horror to terror in Europe, new ISIS executions show the medieval brutality jihadists would bring to the West
- ISIS have released photographic evidence of a series of horrific executions
- They show two men hurled from the top of a tower block for being gay
- Another shows a woman accused of adultery being brutally stoned to death
- Two men accused of banditry were shown tied to makeshift metal crosses
- The crucified men are then shot by IS fighters in front of the baying crowd
Two men were hurled from the top of a tower block, two more were crucified in front of a baying crowd and a woman was stoned to death in the latest series of horrific executions by ISIS.
The men were thrown from the roof down to the crowd below in the brutal punishment for being gay.
Charges found against the accused were announced by a masked Islamic State fighter, using a small handheld radio. Reading from a list, he declares the men are guilty of engaging in homosexual activities and should be punished by death, in accordance with Islamic State’s radical interpretation of Sharia law.
The final images show a burqa-clad woman being read her charges for adultery by Abu Omar al-Ansari, an elderly Islamic State fighter, before she is stoned to death