Left bites Left
”Incompetent and feckless’: Hillary Clinton left her position in the Obama administration disliking the president as much as she did when she started, a new book alleges”
‘No hand on the f***ing tiller’: The moment Hillary Clinton let loose on Obama during booze-fueled rant, new book reveals
- The Clintons and the Obama secretly hate each other, claim’s Edward Klein’s latest tell-all book
- At a boozy dinner with friends last year Hillary allegedly called Obama ‘incompetent and feckless’
- ‘That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f***ing tiller’
- Bill once said of Obama: ‘”I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived”‘
- The feeling’s mutual, it would seem, based on Klein’s account
Hillary Clinton berated President Barack Obama as ‘incompetent and feckless’ and said he had become ‘a joke’ after having one too many glasses of wine at a reunion dinner last year with friends from college, a new tell-all book reveals.
‘When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,’ former Newsweek editor Edward Klein writes in his book Blood Feud.
‘”The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered and there is no hand on the tiller half the time,”‘ Clinton is said to have barked in her boozy rant. ‘That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f***ing tiller.’