Where is the Obama administration in all of this?
These are the people we need to be allowing inside our borders as refugees, shared moral culture and beliefs, and very easy to assimilate. But these are the very people that the West is turning a blind eye to.
EXCLUSIVE – A moment of joy in a barbaric nightmare: First picture of baby Maya born in a Sudan jail to mother sentenced to hang for marrying Christian U.S. citizen
Proud: Father Daniel Wani, a U.S. citizen, from Manchester, New Hampshire, holds Maya for the first time after being allowed to visit to his wife, Meriam Ibrahim, who was sentenced to death for marrying him, a Christian.
- Meriam Ibrahim, 27, gave birth five days early yesterday after months shackled to floor
- Father, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, pictured with hours-old girl in barbaric jail in Khartoum where Meriam has spent her pregnancy shackled to floor
- Doctor was sentenced to death for converting from Islam to Christianity after marrying, Daniel, a Christian who lives in New Hampshire
- She will never see him grow up as she refuses to renounce Christianity
- Lawyer told MailOnline: ‘The family are taking time to enjoy the birth before they fight injustice’
Sleeping peacefully in the arms of her father, this is precious baby Maya born in jail to the woman facing execution in Sudan for marrying a Christian U.S. citizen.
Our exclusive picture shows father Daniel Wani holding his daughter for the first time.
Daniel’s wife Meriam Ibrahim gave birth to Maya five days early in the hospital wing at Omdurman Federal Women’s Prison in North Khartoum yesterday.