Yes, illegal immigrants are by default, lawless, just add the charge of rape to this turd bucket in what is most likely a very long list of transgressions.
Illegal immigrant who was meant to have been deported dragged teenager with the mental age of a seven-year-old from the street and raped her in his home
- Hamidullah Hamidi, 19, targeted ‘vulnerable’ girl outside a shop in Bristol
- He dragged the 14-year-old, who has learning difficulties, to his home
- Hamidi locked her inside, raped her, and kept her there until the next day
- Bristol Crown Court heard how a warrant had been issued to deport him
- But he was still in the UK a month later when he launched sickening attack
- Hamidi admitted one count of rape and was jailed for six years
Rapist: Hamidullah Hamidi should have been deported in November, but stayed in the UK and raped a 14-year-old
An illegal immigrant dragged a teenage girl with learning difficulties from the streets and raped her in his home – a month after a warrant had been issued to have him deported.
Hamidullah Hamidi, 19, tempted his ‘extremely vulnerable’ 14-year-old victim from outside a shop in Bristol by offering her money.
He took the girl – who has a mental age of seven – to a deserted street before dragging her home, locking her inside and raping her, a court heard.
Hamidi has now been jailed for six years after admitting one count of rape at Bristol Crown Court.
The court heard that Hamidi, an Afghan national, fled his home country as a child to avoid fighting for the Taliban and was raised by a foster family in Britain.
He was given limited leave to stay in the country, which he exceeded, leading to a warrant being issued to have him deported.
Hamidi was supposed to leave the UK last November, but was still in the country on December 8 when the attack took place.
Judge Michael Longman said that Hamidi would serve half his prison sentence before being deported.
Sentencing, he said: ‘Your victim was just 14 at the time when you raped her. She was plainly an extremely vulnerable girl.
Read more: H/T: EDL Buck