Australia Islamic anti-Semitism

THREE MUSLIMS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT ON JEWISH MAN IN AUSTRALIA……

 

Just because he’s a Jew

AUSSIE JIHADIS

Sydney: Jewish Family of 5 Viciously Attacked in Street

Police have charged three people over an anti-Semitic attack in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. Man in his 60s seriously injured.

By Arutz Sheva

First Publish: 10/26/2013, 7:01 PM
Bondi beach
Reuters

Police charged three people Saturday over an anti-Semitic attack in Sydney’s eastern suburbs that left one man seriously injured.

Four men and a woman were walking on Blair Street, Bondi, at about 12:30 AM Saturday,  on their way home from a Sabbath eve meal, when a group of about eight young men began yelling anti-Semitic insults at them, and then attacked them.

The five suffered injuries including a fractured cheekbone, broken nose, concussion, lacerations and bruising. Police said the victims are four men, aged 27 to 66, and a 62-year-old woman. One man, who is in his sixties, suffered serious internal head injuries. According to Israel’s Channel 2 television, he is in critical condition,

Police arrested two 17-year-olds and a 23-year-old man at the scene, but the rest of the attackers managed to run away.

The two teenagers were charged with affray – fighting or terrorizing people in a public place – and breach of bail. They were refused bail and will appear in children’s court tomorrow.

The 23-year-old was charged with affray and granted bail.

More here.

8 Responses

  1. I hope that they get an appropriate sentence to keep them out of circulation for a long time. In Saudi Arabia they would have their hands chopped off . I guess an appropriate Muslim sentence would be appropriate.

    1. According to jewishnews.com.au, “Bondi bash accused walks free”:
      “In Sydney’s Central Local Court on Tuesday, the case against Clifford was dismissed after Magistrate John Andrews couldn’t be satisfied beyond reasonable doubt it was the accused who had committed the alleged offences”.
      […] Andrews described the attach as “disgusting” and “racially motivated”, but said CCTV footage from a nearby café didn’t clearly identify Clifford, who took the stand on Tuesday to repeatedly deny involvement in the fight.
      He was pressed by prosecutor Clayton Bridge about a knife located on a reef near the crime scene, which contained his DNA and that of one of the victims, but argued it was a coincidence his knife was found there. […]
      In May, a charge of affray was withdrawn against Spartaco Marciano Di Bella, 24, after the Director of Public Prosecutions NSW found there was “insufficient evidence to ensure a reasonable prospect of a conviction”.

      Considering both a surrounding fixation on planting the cameras even in buses and trams in quantities outnumbering sometimes patrons travelling aboard and an ease used to vacating a family unit from a close relative officially and factually looking after a blind behaviorally-confused old owner of this property since then eligible effectively for the aged care business providers’ asset tests, one could hardly wondering at the Plaintiff, Ben Haiem’s remark “Hopefully, there won’t be any more cases like that”.

  2. It is a very logical development in an institutionally xenophobic racist place offering “find a job in own community” only even for less exotic part of Jewish community the Shabbath victims are.

    Good that these Jews had not been charged with annoying the Gentiles for walking around yet-for how long such liberty would last in Bondi, anyway?

  3. Carry weapons. It’s everyone’s right to protect their lives.

    1. I agree Cloudberry, the political class has taken away from us what they demand and have for themselves.

  4. I missed the part in the news report about the offenders being Muslim. Where did you get this info from?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.