A badly needed correction of misinformation…..
Following the illegal publication (on numerous racist websites) of this video purporting to show that the arrest of Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll was somehow unfair, we wish to provide the following points of clarification.
- Both Mr Robinson and Mr Carroll are clearly wearing identical tea-shirts which are predominantly black in colour. This is proof that they are part of a conspiratorial fascist blackshirt army intent on destroying the entire social fabric of the United Kingdom.
- Both Mr Robinson and Mr Carroll are speaking in an extreme working class dialect, a clear indication of anti-multiculteralism.
- Both Mr Robinson and Mr Carroll are walking at a brisk pace that is fully consistent with intent to do harm to a Muslim place of worship.
- Prior to the ‘confrontation’ Mr Robinson can clearly be heard whistling, which is known to be a racist call to arms.
- Mr Carroll alleges that he was the victim of an “unprovoked assault”. However, note the aggressive manner in which Mr Carroll attempts to stop himself being hit.
- Moreover, the man (who we can confirm is a Mr Carl Marks of Islington) who allegedly “assaulted” Mr Carroll” was, in fact, acting in self-defence. Seconds before the assault Mr Robinson can clearly be heard talking about “tensions in the community” and “violent mob”. This was a manifest signal that Mr Robinson and Mr Carroll were themselves about to launch an unprovoked violent attack against Mr Marks.
- Despite the obvious aggression and intent of Mr Robinson and Mr Carroll the Met Police showed considerable restraint in not arresting the pair until they committed the grave offence of walking in London without the express permission of Sheik Abu Qatada.
Here’s the video of the farce that is the UK police
Then listen to Pat Condell’s latest.