The simple answer should be, no to the arming of these animals by any Western state.
Should Britain be supplying arms to these people? Syrian Islamic group shoot dead 14-year-old in front of his parents for insulting the Prophet
- Mohammad Qataa was shot in the face and neck by Al Qaeda-linked gunmen
- Teenager was heard arguing while working as street vendor selling coffee
- Said: ‘Even if Prophet Mohammad comes down, I will not become a believer’
- Insurgents fired two bullets from an automatic rifle in view of the crowd
- Britain has been looking to lift embargo on shipping weapons to rebels
- Twin suicide blasts kill at least 14, including police officers, in Damascus
By SIMON TOMLINSON
PUBLISHED: 07:46 GMT, 11 June 2013 | UPDATED: 12:03 GMT, 11 June 2013
Members of an Al Qaeda-linked Islamist group in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo executed a 14-year-old boy in front of his parents on Sunday as punishment for what the group regarded as a heretical comment, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Mohammad Qataa was shot in the face and neck a day after being seized, said the pro-opposition monitoring group, which is based in Britain and uses a network of observers across Syria.
‘The Observatory cannot ignore these crimes, which only serve the enemies of the revolution and the enemies of humanity,’ said the group’s leader Rami Abdulrahman.