But meanwhile, Obama administration spokes idiot, Jay Carney, says ”it all happened a long time ago”, in order to diminish it’s present day importance. This isn’t going away, Obama still hasn’t been investigated enough, what did he know, when did he know it and what did he do about it? Going to sleep during a vicious assault on a US embassy, then taking off for a fund raiser the very next day, is not the response one would expect from a Commander-in-Chief.
(video via Weasel Zippers)
The FBI has posted images of three people wanted for questioning regarding the terror attack last year on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, as investigators continue to search for suspects more than seven months after the deadly assault.
The FBI released the grainy images on its website, claiming the individuals pictured were at the U.S. compound when it was attacked on Sept. 11.
“We are seeking information about three individuals who were on the grounds of the U.S. Special Mission when it was attacked,” the FBI said in a statement. “These individuals may be able to provide information to help in the investigation.”
U.S. officials have struggled to track down and detain suspects ever since the attack, despite a pledge by President Obama immediately afterward that “justice will be done.”
One individual held in Tunisia was released by a judge in January. Sources told Fox News that the U.S. has actually identified the mastermind of the attack, who according to them is walking free in Libya, though that claim has not been confirmed publicly by federal officials.