Islam in India mosques

SHOCKING MOSQUE INCIDENT IN INDIA……..

 

Subversive plumbers and electricians not commenting.

toaster bath

Six injured after getting electric shock at Mosque

ZeeNews: Sitapur: Six persons were injured when they received electric shock from a tap during ablution before prayers at a Mosque in the city Friday.

 They had gathered around the tap for ‘Vazu’ (ablution) before the Friday prayers at the Madina Mosque when electric current passed through the pipeline, police said.

They were taken to the district hospital where the condition of three was stated to be serious.

H/T: Vlad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *