At 5pm on Monday – just hours after he and his older brother were caught on surveillance footage coolly walking away from the bomb site – he tweeted: ‘Ain’t no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people.’ The next day he replied to a tweet claiming one of the fatalities in the bombings was a woman whose fiance was proposing to her. ‘Fake story’ he wrote on the social media website. The same day he added: ‘I’m a stress free kind of guy.’
Revealed: ‘Relaxed Boston ‘bomber’ partied with college friends two days AFTER marathon massacre
- Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, was spotted by a fellow University of Massachusetts student at a party on Wednesday night
- College pass analysis reveals he was on campus, working out before going out with soccer team friends
- Behavior came night before massive shoot-out which killed his brother 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev and two days after marathon terror attack
- Dzhokhar revealed as nursing student and Harvard lifeguard who was a 9/11 denier
- In August he randomly tweeted about the Boston marathon saying it ‘isn’t a safe place to smoke’
By KATIE DAVIES
PUBLISHED: 11:18 GMT, 19 April 2013 | UPDATED: 02:44 GMT, 20 April 2013
The 19-year-old Chechen terror suspect partied with college friends on Wednesday night and was said to ‘look relaxed’.
Hours before the deadly shootout which claimed his brother’s life Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev was seen on a night out on campus.
A fellow University of Massachusetts student told the Boston Globe: ‘He was just relaxed’.
Scroll down for video
Back to normal: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year-old Chechen terror suspect, partied with college friends on Wednesday night after the marathon bombings and was said to ‘look relaxed’